How to measure your foot length?
1) Place a piece of A4/letter paper on the floor with the short end against a wall.
2) Stand on the paper with your heel tight against the wall.
3) Using a pen or pencil mark the maximum length of your toe on the paper.
4) Using a tape measure measure the length from the pen or pencil mark to the end of the paper. This is your heel to toe length.
5) Make a note of the longest length you measured.
6) Compare this to the foot length column in the size guide to find your suggested size.